The following Terms and Conditions apply to the use of this Website as well as all transactions conducted through the site.
- Legal Notice
Gold Star Holsters, LLC in no way shall be held responsible for firearm mishaps or accidents.
Remember to treat all guns as though they are loaded.
Ultimately, the only person responsible for gun safety is the owner/user of the firearm. It is impossible to delegate firearms responsibility. The right to own firearms is under attack as never before. The best way to counter these irresponsible attacks on lawful firearm ownership is to demonstrate, at all times, your responsibility as a firearm user. If we, the responsible majority, lose any of our rights, it will be due to the actions of the irresponsible few. We owe it to ourselves to be responsible in exercising our right to bear arms.
Carry laws vary from city to city and state to state. Be sure to know the laws pertaining to carrying of a weapon in every area in which you visit or reside.
- All content appearing on this Web site is the property of:Gold Star Holsters LLC
2412 West Deer Trail Ct.
Nixa, MO 65714
Copyright © 2012-2016 Gold Star Holsters LLC. All rights reserved. As a user, you are authorized only to view, copy, print and distribute documents on this Web site so long as (1) the document is used for informational purposes only, and (2) any copy of the document (or portion thereof) includes the following copyright notice: Copyright © 2012-2016 Gold Star Holsters LLC. All rights reserved.
- All brand, product, service and process names appearing on this website are trademarks of their respective holders. Reference to or use of a product, service or process does not imply recommendation, approval, affiliation or sponsorship of that product, service or process by Gold Star Holsters LLC. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel, or otherwise any license or right under any patent, copyright, trademark or other intellectual property right of Gold Star Holsters LLC or any third party, except as expressly granted herein.
- Use Of Site
- This site may contain other proprietary notices and copyright information, the terms of which must be observed and followed. Information on this site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Information, including product pricing and availability, may be changed or updated without notice. Gold Star Holsters LLC and its subsidiaries reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts and/or cancel orders at its discretion, including, without limitation, if Gold Star Holsters LLC believes customer conduct violates applicable law or is harmful to the interests of Gold Star Holsters LLC and its subsidiaries.
- Shipping & Delivery
- At this time, Gold Star Holsters LLC ships merchandise to locations within the United States and US territories including Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam and the US Virgin Islands. Additionally, Gold Star Holsters LLC ships merchandise to Canada and Mexico but not to other international locations. The risk of loss and title for all merchandise ordered on this website passes to the buyer when the merchandise is delivered to the shipping carrier.
- Sales Tax
- Gold Star Holsters LLC charges sales tax for merchandise ordered on this website based on the applicable state sales tax rate and the location to which the order is being shipped.
If at anytime in the first 30 days you are not completely satisfied with your standard holster, return it to Gold Star Holsters LLC, and we will return your full purchase price.
There will be a 20% restocking fee of non-standard holsters. This includes custom holsters that may not be as favorable by others. Custom colors, add on lights or lasers that do not come OEM on the firearm and holsters made for methods of carry that would not be standard for the majority of the population (such as a Taurus Judge pocket carry) would be a few examples of this. If you question that a holster that you are looking to order would fall into this
o category, please ask before ordering.
If your holster ever breaks due to a failure of the materials or craftsmanship, we will repair or replace it free of charge. Return the holster to our office with a complete description of the problem, and the holster will be promptly repaired or replaced.
- Return Policy Please call or email for an RMA for any returns.
- You may purchase merchandise from this website by using any one of the payment options listed. Gold Star Holsters LLC reserves the right to change its payment procedures at any time without prior notice.