FFL Transfer Information
Thank you for choosing Gold Star Holsters for the transfer of your firearm. We respect and obey all laws and directions set forth by the ATF and the Constitution of the United States of America.
Things to know & what to bring for a smooth firearm transfer!
- We require that the tracking information be emailed to us at email@example.com , this ensures that we can monitor the firearms delivery.
- In addition please provide your name and contact information. WE will notify you upon arrival & acceptance of delivery.
- Valid Government issued photo ID that must include YOUR CURRENT RESIDENT ADDRESS.
- Per the ATF – Acceptable forms of identification are Valid Missouri Driver’s License or State Photo ID – must contain photo & DOB
- Military ID and proof of current residence.
- Transfers are processed Monday through Thursday 3 PM – 6 PM and Saturday 10 AM – 2 PM. We are closed on Fridays.
- Be assured if your firearm is scheduled for Friday delivery, it will NOT be returned, they will redeliver the next business day.
- Transfer fees are $20.00 OR FREE with a holster purchase/order at time of transfer.
Thank you for choosing Gold Star Holsters & we will see you soon!